Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Woodsman

Lately,  I have been thinking about a "nickname" for the hubby on the blog. It was really bothering me because I couldn't think of anything that really fit him and wasn't so cheesey he wouldn't like it. We can't all be creative like Holly Hudson with her storm and all their cuteness! ;) 

So this weekend while taking pictures of my husband's new hobby, it came to me. So (drum roll please) I now introduce you to my husband - 
The Woodsman.



 


More to come soon of his latest hobby and all the cool things he been making! Sweet!

 

1 comment:

Granny T said...

"The Woodsman" really seems to have a natural gift for carving things out of wood. I think we might want to call it "craftmanship." I've seen some finished pieces he's carved (serving spoon & fork, bowl, etc.) and they are beautiful.