Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head....

This past weekend was certainly a rainy one! Since it has only rained oh maybe half an inch over the past month, we were pretty glad to see it! I knew the rain would be falling for a few days so I had the girls go play outside while they could Sunday morning before the rain moved in. As they were playing it started to rain. Instead of coming in, they wanted to continue playing outside IN THE RAIN. Of course I had to say yes! They know if its not lightning, mommy will probably say yes. 

So they gathered their umbrellas and preceded to get soaked! What a fun rainy day!


 
 
 
 

 
Little Bit's poor umbrella just wasn't holding up!
The decided to ditch the umbrellas and just get soaked! What better way to accomplish that than to jump in some puddles!





 She will probably have my head for this picture one day, but I couldn't help myself. Her face was just too funny!

I think they enjoyed their rainy Labor Day weekend! I know I sure did. Let it rain!




1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

You do realize, those two girls could be models, right? Quit your day job and stick those beautiful sisters in commercials already! :) Glad y'all are safe after such nasty weather. Sounds like your area got hit much worse than most!