Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Homestead Hollow Fall 2010

It's that time of year again and boy am I glad to see it. Fall is everywhere around us, especially at Homestead Hollow. This past Sunday we decided to make our annual trip up the road to walk around Homestead Hollow. Even though we have been every year and seen everything there a million times, we still look forward to visiting. I like to go for the food myself, but the crafts and pioneer demonstrations are pretty cool too. I love that the girls are able to see the way people used to have to do things like make soap and candles.

Unfortunately P had drill this weekend and wasn't able to join us. But we had fun walking around with Papaw and D for the day. Hopefully he will be able to join us next time.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but I just didn't want to lug my big camera around all day!!

Posing when we first arrived. It was a little chilly that morning, but man did it feel nice!!




 The girls think they have to ride the ponies every time we go. Miss Priss even saved up all her tooth fairy money so she could spend it at Homestead Hollow.




Papaw riding the wagon with the girls.

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Awww, I love Homestead Hollow! I wish there was a festival that was as nice and sweet as that one around here. As always, your girls are so beautiful! Happy Fall, Meg!!